From construction work to mechanical projects, DSEC will get you back to business. Built on safety, reliability and quality workmanship, we are the perfect partner for electrical installations or routine maintenance.
Take a look at our vacant positions below. If you are interested in a applying please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to our expanding business we are seeking a qualified electrician to join our growing team. The ability to work confidently alone and as part of a team will be essential. All of the work will be based around Network Rail property maintenance and rail projects across the LNE & EM Route.
- Carrying out Electrical installation Condition Reports (EICR)
- Ability to carry out a range of works including a range of new installations and remedial work, fault finding/problem solving.
- Work closely with office and team supervisor to organise and plan your day efficiently and logistically.
- Professionally and pleasantly meeting with clients/ public on a day-to-day basis.
- Send necessary reports and certification back to office following completion of works.
- Ability to work independently to problem solve and rectify electrical faults.
- Good communication skills, initiative and attention to detail.
- Must have a good standard of written and spoken English, be a great communicator, well presented and pleasant/professional, especially when dealing with clients and public.
- Time served experience and good understanding of electrical installations.
- Sound knowledge of testing and inspection.
- Fully clean UK Driving licence.
- Basic IT skills to send reports & certification back to office via tablet.
- Hold a current PTS card desirable but not essential.
- Fully qualified City & Guilds electrician 2330 and 2382 (18th edition).
- Testing and inspection City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
To apply for this role email your details and attach your CV to email@example.com
Type: Full-time Employed
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Experience: Electrician - 5 years (preferred)
Driving Licence: Full UK